How You Might Be Affected by This New Mortgage Trend

Interest rates have been steadily rising in recent months, which has a big impact on the mortgage business. On the one hand, house prices have ceased to rise and, in certain situations, have even begun to decline. This is welcome news for the real estate market, which has been overheating in recent years.

On the other hand, qualifying for a mortgage is more difficult due to the higher interest rate. This implies that you might need to find a co-signer or settle for a lesser home if you still want to purchase your ideal residence.

Seek Professional Advice

I am well-versed in the topic because I have discovered that my clients are already feeling the effects of the rising interest rate. Please get in touch with me if you're hoping to purchase a house soon but are unsure about the next steps. I'll give you useful information, help you remain current with trends, and walk you through your alternatives.

Get in touch with me today!

With many years of experience, Gb Mortgage will help you with your mortgage needs. I can rely on my more than 40 years of experience in the financial sector as a Licensed Mortgage Broker Mission Bc when you choose me.

Pre-approvals, divorce mortgage buyouts, house purchase mortgages, first-time home buyer mortgages, and mortgages for newcomers to Canada are among the services I offer. In addition, I help with second mortgages, home equity lines of credit, renewals, refinancing, and purchase plus improvement mortgages.

I provide my services to people in the communities of Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Mission, Maple Ridge, Langley, Surrey, Chilliwack, and Hope.

0 Comments